The battle is on between the bulls and the bears, and it was evident on Monday, July 1, 2019. While the bears still exhibit an upper hand in this tug-of-war, the bulls are trying to give a tough fight too. Check out how the top cryptocurrencies performed and know the top winner, as well as, losers of July 1, among the top twenty digital currencies.
Performance Of The Top 3 Cryptocurrencies
1. BTC or Bitcoin: After the bullish comeback on the last weekend, it was time for the bears to take over the Bitcoin/USD during the weekend and on Monday. The price of Bitcoin/USD plunged by 15.15 percent over the weekend and dropped to 10,500 USD from 12,375 USD.
2. ETH or Ethereum: Ethereum/USD had a value of 290.50 USD when the bears and the bulls managed to cancel one another. Initially, the bulls took the value to about 298.65 USD, but they faced resistance after that. It was then time for the bears to take over and the price of the coin plunged to 281.50 USD.
- XRP or Ripple: Ripple/USD managed to touch 0.40 USD post the bearish movement on last Sunday. The price of this cryptocurrency went up to 0.40 USD from 0.393 USD.Top Winners And Losers1. LTC or Litecoin’s price fell by 7.59 percent. It is trading at 119.68 USD.
2. LINK or Chainlink plunged by 8.84 percent while its value is 3.44 USD.
3. The value of EOS has increased by 3.36 percent and is currently estimated at 5.95 USD.
There are about 1,894 digital currencies at present with a combined market cap of around 275 billion pounds. It should also be noted that new entries in the top list of digital currency do not necessarily mean that these are new cryptocurrencies always.
Gustavo Fonseca loves anything digital and crypto-related which makes him sit up and pay attention. He got into the world of digital marketing and business digital transformation career in 2010. Some time later he got into Crypto, a dynamically developing segment at the intersection of the financial services and technology. Gustavo joined TheDailyCoins in September 2018.