Cryptocurrency portfolio apps enable traders and investors to monitor tokens of interest and currency in real time. If anybody wants to keep a tab on exchange-listed digital assets, their personal portfolio and a wider marketplace can easily do so with the help of these apps. The cryptocurrency boom has resulted in the market being overwhelmed with hundreds of these apps. It can be a little difficult to pick the one that will suit your needs the best from the abundance on offer. Here’s a list to help make your task easier.
- Delta – Delta is among the most popular portfolio apps. It is available on iOS/Android as well as for desktops. Delta tracks a wide variety of cryptocurrency coins. Its easy-to-use interface, exchange support, and API connection functionality makes it a stellar choice for all your crypto tracking needs.
- CoinTracking – If the functionality you seek from a cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app is the ability to trade – consider CoinTracking. The app allows you to check how much of which coins you have in your holdings, so that you can make increasingly informed buying/selling decisions. The realized and unrealized Gain/Loss feature is also a plus point. You can use the services of CoinTracking on their website or as an app for Android and iOS.
- CoinMarketCap – CMC app is a one-stop shop for all your crypto tracking needs. It allows for market capitalization, currency converter, crypto comparison tools, candlestick charts and so much more. It also keeps you updated on crypto news.
- Cryptonaut – Cryptonaut is an extremely user-friendly portfolio management app with a smooth UI. You can track the value of your Bitcoin/Altcoin holdings in multiple languages with this app.
- Blockfolio – Blockfolio app’s strength is its notification alerts which let you know as soon as a crypto asset has touched a new price level. There is also a news aggregator which brings you the latest news in the crypto/blockchain industry. The only drawback is that Blockfolio doesn’t yet have an app for the desktop and is only available on Android and Ios platforms.
- CryptoCompare – CryptoCompare is a solid and dependable cryptocurrency portfolio management app which supports a plethora of cryptocurrencies. You can use it to create multiple portfolios and then analyse market risk.
The crypto portfolio asset management apps are beginner-friendly and incredibly insightful. You may even close your eyes and choose any from them. We guarantee that they won’t disappoint.
Gustavo Fonseca loves anything digital and crypto-related which makes him sit up and pay attention. He got into the world of digital marketing and business digital transformation career in 2010. Some time later he got into Crypto, a dynamically developing segment at the intersection of the financial services and technology. Gustavo joined TheDailyCoins in September 2018.