Best Bitcoin Mining Software of 2019
Bitcoin is the world’s first cryptocurrency. Its incredibly high exchange rate ensures that the decentralized digital currency is here for at least some time now. How do you acquire Bitcoin? You either purchase or mine them. Mining necessitates the use of dedicated hardware that uses software applications to manage these rigs. If you’ve made up your mind to get involved in cryptocurrency mining, consider the following Bitcoin mining software –
- MultiMiner – The Graphic User Interface based mining software was developed as a piece of Windows 10 Bitcoin mining software. It can be used with Linux and MacOS too but will require additional software installation to make it compatible. The MultiMiner should be your bitcoin mining software of choice if you’re just stepping into the world of cryptocurrency mining. It is extremely user-friendly, but packs in enough advanced features all the same.
- CGMiner – Often considered the best bitcoin mining software, the CGMiner has been around for a good period of time now and has been performing consistently to keep its standard intact. It is a cross-platform bitcoin miner that runs across Mac OS X, Linux and Windows with equal ease. It supports a variety of ASIC mining and FPGA hardware.
- BitMinter – BitMinter, again, is compatible with a range of platforms. It does not require installation as its client is based on the Java Network Launch Protocol. It too has a very basic graphics interface which is incredibly easy to use.
- BFGMiner – A lot like the CGMiner, BFGMiner, however, has been designed to be used with ASICs. It is perfect for mining bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies which are not ASIC resistant. The software allows for immense customization opportunities. One can use the software to connect to multiple mining pools.
- Miner-Server – Miner-Server is a cost-effective solution for those eager to get into bitcoin mining, but do not want to spend too much on ASIC miners. Miner-Server is a cloud-based mining service. You can avail a variety of packages, all of which last for up to a year and allow you to check earnings and other details by logging into your account.
There is other bitcoin mining software in the market, but the ones listed above are your best bets. They can be accessed on a multiplicity of platforms and offer better ease-of-usage than most other available mining software. Go ahead and try for yourself!
Gustavo Fonseca loves anything digital and crypto-related which makes him sit up and pay attention. He got into the world of digital marketing and business digital transformation career in 2010. Some time later he got into Crypto, a dynamically developing segment at the intersection of the financial services and technology. Gustavo joined TheDailyCoins in September 2018.